If you would like to join the next intake in January 2018, please ensure you application reaches us by 11th December 2017. Please note, we actually have four intakes per academic year: January, April, July and October.
- To apply for a course starting in 2018 please use the Postgraduate Admissions system to create an account and submit an online application form.
- Ensure you have included the following documents alongside your application. You can scan and upload copies of supporting documents for the purpose of your application, however we will need to see the originals once you have been offered a place:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume
- Statement of motivation (up to 500 words) outlining why you would like to complete the course, giving consideration to the course modules and detailing any relevant work or volunteer experience. For the GIS courses, please detail your GIS skills, including any relevant software you are familiar with
- If applying for one of our programmes please upload certified copies of your degree certificates and transcripts/mark profiles. Alternatively if you would like your application to be considered on the basis of
your professional experience with GIS, see our FAQs page.
- 2 references. References should be written by someone who is able to comment on your academic ability, for example; your tutor, lecturer, head of department, line manager, or someone in authority from
your current employment. These references can either be uploaded alongside your application or emailed directly firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Helen Durham. Please ensure references are provided on letter-headed paper.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency, if required.
- Once you have submitted your application please e-mail our Taught Postgraduate Admissions Team (email@example.com) confirming that you have submitted an application.
- Please see our fees page for further information regarding scholarships